Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Diet Dr. Pepper vs. Dr. Pepper 10


You're a man- the manliest of them all- and all you want right now is an ice-cold pop. You go to the vending machine and view your choices. You know you should probably choose the diet soda and make the healthier choice, but to you, diet just seems girly. Not so fast, now you have the option of Dr. Pepper 10, the great taste of Dr. Pepper with only 10 calories! Sounds pretty great, right? That's the goal of Dr. Pepper. The new campaign now features a soda with only 10 calories, but ONLY for men. The new soda is now getting grief for being sexist. Do you think the new approach is sexist of Dr. Pepper or smart, targeting men with a strong, tough drink? Watch the commercial and give us your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. I don't care for the Dr. Pepper 10 commercials, so I don't buy the product. I won't get upset if my husband and sons buy it on their own, but I know that's not ever likely to happen since I buy all of the groceries for our household;-)

    ReplyDelete